Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thank You for Names!

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post on THE GREAT NAME DEBATE which is going on in our house. I listed our "reject" baby names and asked for your suggestions, which you sent me! Let me just say, I am very impressed with the creativity and diversity of the suggestions that I received. For your interest, as well as my own organizational happiness, I have compiled an exhaustive list of all these name suggestions, alphabetized to the best of my ability:

[* indicates my very favorites]


*Amelia

Apple (thanks Dad)

Artemisa

*Audra

Ava

Blanket (thanks Dad)

Caitlin

Cecilia

*Clara

Claudia

Cressida

Davina

Dominique

*Eulalie

Eureka

Fatima

Felicity

Fiona

Geraldine

*Georgina

Giana

Helena

Ingrid

Iona

Katherine

Jonina

Jael

Lavinia

*Lourdes

*Maev

*Margaret

*Maisie (several independent sources. Nickname for “Mary” or “Margaret”)

Marika

Pearl

Perdita

Phoebe

Priscilla

*Regina

Seobhan

Siri (nn for “Sigrid)

Teodora

Tryphena

Valeria

Victoria

Vevina

Ximena

*Zelie

...Just for your information!! Thomas More and I have made significant progress in our naming decision, and now have a Working Possibility. BUT--if you feel the spirit move, send your suggestions--or your guesses ;) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment